500 N. Shoreline Blvd., Suite 1020
Corpus Christi, Texas 78471
Jan was born and raised in South Texas where her legal career began in 1969. After 30 years of dedicated service to her past employer, Jan began practicing with Chris Bandas in February 2000. Jan has significant experience in a variety of legal matters and her focus is on serious personal injury matters boasting 40 years of experience. Today, Jan is the office manager and legal assistant at Bandas Law Firm, P.C. and assists in all aspects of preparing a case for trial. She assists in client intake, fact investigation, calendaring, medical workups, discovery, document production, coordinating depositions, working with experts and is responsible for coordinating the clients’ needs and keeping them updated on a regular basis.
- After graduating in 1968, Jan completed several courses at South Texas Business School and has trained in numerous paralegal programs throughout her legal career.
- 1969 – 1970 – personal/catastrophic injury, wrongful death, maritime, corporate, real estate, divorce, Wills and probate.
- 1970-2000 – worker’s compensation, personal/catastrophic injury, wrongful death, products liability, maritime, divorce, real estate, Wills and probate.
- 2000 to date – personal/catastrophic injury, wrongful death, products liability, corporate.
- Member American Trial Lawyers Association Paralegal Organization
- Aransas Pass, Texas, August 21, 1950