500 N. Shoreline Blvd., Suite 1020
Corpus Christi, Texas 78471
Robert Sigler has been Board Certified in Personal Injury Trial law since 2000. He is rated “AV” Preeminent by the Martindale-Hubbell legal directory. He is a member and past president of the American Board of Trial Advocates (Corpus Christi, Texas Chapter). Robert was listed as a “ Super Lawyer” by Thomas Reuters Services in Texas in 2011 and 2012, and a “Rising Star” in 2004 and 2005. He is also a member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum.
After graduating cum laude in 1987 from Trinity University, Robert received his law degree in 1990 from the University of Houston. Robert worked for over 18 years with the law firm of Meredith, Donnell and Abernethy and its successor firms, where he was a partner and, for many years, a member of the firm’s management committee.
Robert is a member of the State Bar of Texas and the Corpus Christi Bar Association. He has completed mediation training in compliance with the Alternative Dispute Resolution Procedures Act section 154.052, Tex. Civ. Prac. and Rem. Code, and is available to act as a mediator.
- J.D., University of Houston Law Center, 1990
- B.A., cum laude, Trinity University, 1987
- Admitted to Practice – Texas 1990
- U.S. District Court Southern and Western Districts of Texas
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit
Professional and Bar Association Memberships
- Corpus Christi Bar Association
- State Bar of Texas
- American Board of Trial Advocates
- Rated “AV” by Martindale-Hubbell
- Selected as a “Rising Star” in 2004 and 2005 by Thomson Reuters Services
- Named to Texas “Super Lawyers” list Thomson Reuters Services in Texas for 2011 and 2012
- Robert is also a member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Robert was selected as a “Rising Star” in 2004 & 2005 by Thomson Reuters Services.
- Corpus Christi, Texas, January 30, 1965.