Robert Sigler has been Board Certified in Personal Injury Trial Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization since 2000. He is rated AV Preeminent® by the Martindale-Hubbell® legal directory and is a member and past president of the American Board of Trial Advocates (Corpus Christi, Texas Chapter). Robert was listed as a Texas Super Lawyer® by Thomas Reuters Services in 2011, 2012, 2017 and 2018, and a Texas Rising Star℠ in 2004 and 2005. He is also a member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum®.
After graduating cum laude in 1987 from Trinity University, Robert received his law degree in 1990 from the University of Houston. Robert worked for over 18 years with the law firm of Meredith, Donnell and Abernethy and its successor firms, where he was a partner and, for many years, a member of the firm’s management committee.
Robert is a member of the State Bar of Texas, the State Bar of New Mexico, and the Corpus Christi Bar Association. He has completed mediation training in compliance with the Alternative Dispute Resolution Procedures Act section 154.052, Tex. Civ. Prac. and Rem. Code and is available to act as a mediator.
- J.D., University of Houston Law Center, 1990
- B.A., cum laude, Trinity University, 1987
- Admitted to practice in Texas and New Mexico
- U.S. District Court Southern and Western Districts of Texas
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit
Professional & Bar Association Memberships
- Corpus Christi Bar Association
- State Bar of Texas
- State Bar of New Mexico
- American Board of Trial Advocates
- AV Preeminent® rating by Martindale-Hubbell®
- Selected as a Texas Rising Star℠ in 2004 and 2005 by Thomson Reuters Services
- Named to Texas Super Lawyers® list Thomson Reuters Services for 2011, 2012, 2017, 2018, and 2020
- Member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum®
- Corpus Christi, Texas, January 30, 1965
Contact Robert Sigler today at (361) 238-2789.