Commercial law is the body of law that governs businesses and commercial transactions. Commercial and business litigation can involve virtually any business dispute, ranging from an unfulfilled contract to a misrepresented business opportunity, or any other type of conflict that could potentially arise during the course of business. Unfortunately, any Texas business can find itself facing a legal matter at some point in time. If your Corpus Christi small business or corporation is in need of qualified legal representation in order to favorably resolve a commercial dispute, contact Bandas Law Firm today. Our seasoned Corpus Christi attorneys are experienced in litigating contract law, and can help you determine your best course of legal action, depending on your particular circumstances.
Areas of Commercial and Business Litigation
The Bandas Law Firm, P.C. is a Corpus Christi commercial and business litigation law firm. Our experienced attorneys can provide exemplary litigation services to small companies and large corporations alike. Our commercial law attorneys can provide legal representation involving the following areas:
- General business disputes
- Officer and director breach of fiduciary duty
- Shareholder derivative actions
- Shareholder oppression
- Interference with business relationships and contracts
- Misappropriation of trade secrets and proprietary information
- Unfair business practices and competition
- Copyright and patent infringement
- Breach of employee non-disclosure, non-competition and non-solicitation agreements
- Cases involving toxic or hazardous waste
- Disparagement and defamation
- False advertising
- Insurance bad faith claims
- UM/UI insurance claims (uninsured and underinsured motorist)
Bandas Law Firm also counsels businesses seeking to reduce their litigation exposure. We can advise businesses on methods to incorporate litigation strategies into their business model. Big or small, well-known or part of a cottage industry, your company could potentially face legal issues.
Contact Our Commercial and Business Litigation Attorneys Today
When facing legal matters involving commercial law, your first step should be to consult an attorney experienced in business litigation. Litigation in the business and commercial arena can often entail complicated legal matters, which may be difficult to navigate for individuals or businesses without an extensive background in corporate law or contract law. If your business requires legal representation from a knowledgeable Corpus Christi commercial law attorney, contact Bandas Law Firm today.