Robert Clore is a seasoned appellate practitioner, handling civil appeals in Texas and across the nation since 2001. Robert is rated AV Preeminent® by Martindale-Hubbell®.
Robert graduated magna cum laude from St. Mary’s University School of Law and served two years as Briefing Attorney for Justice Nelda V. Rodriguez of the Thirteenth Court of Appeals for the State of Texas. Before joining the Bandas Law Firm, Robert provided appellate services for several highly respected defense firms in Texas, gaining insight into the tactics of large corporations and insurance companies. Robert now dedicates his knowledge of appellate law to helping plaintiffs.
Robert is a member of the Appellate Section of the State Bar of Texas and the Corpus Christi Bar Association. He is admitted and practices before the U.S. Courts of Appeals for the Second, Third, Fourth, Fifth, Seventh, Eighth, Ninth, Tenth, and Eleventh Circuits. Robert is a member of the bar of the Supreme Court of the United States.
- J.D., magna cum laude, St. Mary’s University School of Law, 1999
- B.A., Baylor University, 1993
- Admitted to Practice – Texas 1999
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Texas
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Second, Third, Fourth, Fifth, Seventh, Eighth, Ninth, Tenth, and Eleventh Circuits
- Supreme Court of the United States
Professional & Bar Association Memberships
- Corpus Christi Bar Association
- State Bar of Texas, Appellate Section
- Articles Editor, St. Mary’s Law Journal, 1998-1999
- Briefing Attorney, Thirteenth Court of Appeals for the State of Texas, 1999-2001
- AV Preeminent® rating by Martindale-Hubbell®
- San Antonio, Texas, January 20, 1971
Contact Robert Clore today by calling (361) 238-2789.