Based in Corpus Christi, Chris Bandas successfully puts his experience to work for plaintiffs, consistently obtaining substantial recoveries against big business nationwide.
A native Texan, Chris’s legal skills have been called on across the state and across the nation. Having practiced defense litigation for the first half of his career in some of the state’s most prestigious law firms, Chris has insight into the tactics and strategies of corporate giants and their insurance companies. Since then, Chris has successfully put his experience to work for plaintiffs, consistently obtaining substantial recoveries against big business. He speaks fluent Spanish and has a reputation for keeping his clients informed and empowered.
- J.D., University of Houston Law Center, 1993
- B.A., Trinity University, 1990
- Admitted to Practice – Texas, 1993
- U.S. District Court, Southern, Northern, Eastern and Western Districts of Texas
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
Professional & Bar Association Memberships
- Corpus Christi Bar Association
- State Bar of Texas
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association
- The Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- American Association of Justice
- Associate Editor, University of Houston Law Review, 1992-1993
- Rated “BV” by Martindale-Hubbell
- Temple, Texas, September 15, 1968
Contact Chris Bandas today by calling (361) 238-2789.