Corpus Christi Commercial Law Attorneys
Representing Clients in Nueces County & the Surrounding Areas
Commercial law is the body of law that governs businesses and commercial
transactions. Commercial and business litigation can involve virtually
any business dispute, ranging from an unfulfilled contract to a misrepresented
business opportunity or any other type of conflict that could potentially
arise during the course of business.
Unfortunately, any Texas business can find itself facing a legal matter
at some point in time. If your small business or corporation is in need
of qualified legal representation in order to favorably resolve a commercial
dispute, contact Bandas Law Firm, P.C. today. Our seasoned Corpus Christi
commercial law attorneys are experienced in litigating contract law and
can help you determine your best course of legal action based on your
Get in touch with us today for a free, confidential consultation; call
(361) 238-2789 or contact us online.
Our Areas of Commercial & Business Litigation
Bandas Law Firm, P.C. is a Corpus Christi commercial and business litigation
law firm. Our experienced attorneys can provide exemplary litigation services
to small companies and large corporations alike.
Our commercial law attorneys can provide legal representation in the following areas:
- General business disputes
- Officer and director breach of fiduciary duty
- Shareholder derivative actions
- Shareholder oppression
- Interference with business relationships and contracts
- Misappropriation of trade secrets and proprietary information
- Unfair business practices and competition
- Copyright and patent infringement
- Breach of employee non-disclosure, non-competition, and non-solicitation
- Cases involving toxic or hazardous waste
- Disparagement and defamation
- False advertising
- Insurance bad faith claims
- UM/UI insurance claims (uninsured and underinsured motorist)
Bandas Law Firm, P.C. also counsels businesses seeking to reduce their
litigation exposure. We can advise businesses on methods to incorporate
litigation strategies into their business model. Big or small, well-known
or part of a cottage industry, your company could potentially face legal issues.
Contact Our Commercial & Business Litigation Attorneys Today
When facing legal matters involving commercial law, your first step should
be to consult an attorney experienced in business litigation. Litigation
in the business and commercial arena can often entail complicated legal
matters, which may be difficult to navigate for individuals or businesses
without an extensive background in corporate law or contract law.
If your business requires legal representation from a knowledgeable Corpus
Christi commercial law attorney, contact Bandas Law Firm, P.C. at (361) 238-2789 today.