Carole Harrod is an experienced trial attorney, having represented clients in nearly 100 jury trials across South Texas. Carole has been Board Certified in Personal Injury Trial Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization since 2009.
Carole worked as a television journalist and made the decision to attend law school after reporting on several large trials. Carole graduated at the top of her class at the University of Houston Law Center and spent the beginning of her career representing insurance companies and their clients. She now uses this knowledge to vigorously represent individuals who have suffered bodily harm because of the actions of others.
Carole strongly believes in the right to have a jury decide disputes and also realizes the benefit of reaching a settlement without trial. Carole has been a trained certified mediator since 1993 and retrained in 2021.
- J.D., University of Houston Law Center, 1996
- Bach of Journalism, University of Texas at Austin, 1990
- Admitted to Practice – Texas 1996
- U.S District Court, Southern District of Texas 1996
- State Bar of Texas
- 2011-2016 Grievance Committee – presided over administrative hearings of complaints against attorneys. 2013-2016 District 11 Panel 1 Chair. 2014-2016 District 11 Panel Chair.
- Corpus Christi Bar Association
- Dallas Bar Association
- American Board of Trial Advocates, Past President – Corpus Christi Chapter
Contact Carole Harrod today at (361) 238-2789.